Select A Subscription Plan
Here's What You're Getting
- 8-10 surprise Japanese snacks and candy every month
- 2-3 day shipping; never wait months shipping from Japan again
- Free shipping to the United States; only $11.99 to Canada
- Exclusive seasonal candy and snacks only found in Japan
- Bonus snacks & rewards for sharing photos and referring friends
- A FREE snack box when you subscribe to Japan Yum for a year
- Easily skip your next box or cancel your subscription anytime
What Our Subscribers Are Saying
Honestly, I tried Japan Yum not really expecting much. Oh how I was pleasantly surprised!! They show a great level of dedication and care in each individual package. They provide traditional as well as fun and popular snacks in each box. I definitely recommend trying Japan Yum. I'm totally addicted!!
Natalya, Japan Yum Subscriber
I was gifted a Japan Yum box and I have fallen in love! It has traditional treats that are interesting to try while having weird snacks at the same time.
Lauren, Japan Yum Subscriber
Japan Yum offers a lot of bang for your buck. A good sized box filled 8-10 tasty snacks and treats found only in Japan. Plus, anyone around the world can order a Japan Yum box! It's a winning business all around.
Noe, That Video Game Blog
I love all my snacks! Yummy! I've never tried any of the snacks before so they're a real treat! Japanese snacks are always super fun to eat!
Japan Yum keeps getting better! The choco snacks are my favorite thing in the box. I'm looking forward to October's box, I'm sure even that will be more improved.
Robin, Japan Yum Subscriber
Japan Yum has great potential. Compared to other snack boxes, you definitely get more for the same price tag. Personally I think given another month or two, this box will be wow inducing.
I love the umaibo, they're like my favorite snack! They're sooo good! *Om nom nom nom nom*
It's really neat that you get a really cool variety of different things. If you're an adventurous eater and if you love Japanese foods and treats, I think it's a really fun subscription to have.
Amy & Aubrey, FoodMania Review